Susan Masson is a Partner at the law firm of Masson & Fatini, specializing in Probate and Family Law matters. Ms. Masson is a seasoned attorney with over 15 years of practice.
Susan Masson’s professional background and experience includes assisting parties in navigating the Probate Courts, including probate and trust litigation; post-mortem trust and estate administration; trustee compliance, business succession planning; business and partnership disputes and disputes over inheritance.
Ms. Masson’s family law practice includes divorce, visitation, custody, as well as child and spousal support matters. In addition, it includes drafting Pre and Post-Nuptial agreements.
Ms. Masson also has extensive experience in assisting divorced parties to prepare their QDRO’s (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders) dividing their retirement/pension assets subsequent to their divorce.
- California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Arts, Interpersonal and Organizational Speech Communication, 1993
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Chief Production Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles International Law Journal (1996-1998)
- Orange County Bar Association
(Member, Sections on: Family Law; Tax, and Trust and Estates), 1998-Present
- State Bar of California, 1998- Present
Stout v. Marshack (In re Stout) 649 F. App’x 621 (9th Cir. 2016)
Planning and Development Commissioner, Laguna Hills Planning and Development Commission 2007- 2008
Traffic Commissioner, Laguna Hills Traffic Commission 2002-2005